Friday, November 12, 2010

Wow

Well what can I say... I am just too choked up for words.  I have waited so long for this and I cannot even begin to describe what it feels like.  The only way to perfectly describe it is to hold your breath for 80 days and then finally exhale.   I will blog about this, but not today... I want to get it just right.  So for now I will just say - Heath is home and today was a good day. 

I will leave you with what we left behind at LSUMC... a wonderful sight... an empty room with an empty bed. 

'Til Tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. God's blessins on ya'lls lives as you continue forward & Heath continues to heal.

    Darlene Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freida Cave said...
    It was just incredible joy to see Heath's smiling face as he came down Crow Lake Road this afternoon. I pray now for his steady recovery and well-being in the days to come. Thank you, Lord, for this beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete